Terms and Conditions,
By accessing the website at https://stevelegg.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Steve Legg’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Steve Legg’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Steve Legg at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Steve Legg’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Steve Legg makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Steve Legg does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Steve Legg or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Steve Legg’s website, even if Steve Legg or a Steve Legg authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Steve Legg’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Steve Legg does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Steve Legg may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Steve Legg does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Steve Legg has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Steve Legg of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Steve Legg may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Steve Legg (hereafter referred to as “the Author”) publishes this Copyright and Legal Disclaimer to comply with UK Law and to specify the detailed precautions it has taken to comply with the presentation of images and textual content at this website.
Unless otherwise stated all materials (pictures and text content) at this website are the intellectual property of the Author, or are used with our clients’ permission and may not be copied, distributed, or otherwise disseminated without the written or authorised verbal permission of the Author.
The Author has made every effort to ensure that all materials appearing on this site, including text and pictures are free from third party copyright.
If any text or pictures has inadvertently been used that is copyright material the Author will remove immediately any such item if contacted by the copyright owner.
The Author accepts no legal or financial responsibility should any such event inadvertently occur.
10. Legal Disclaimer
The Author has made every effort to ensure that the information given in this website is up to date and accurate and not misleading in any way. Occasionally services and material specifications may change or vary dependent on any third party supplier the Author uses. When this occurs the Author make every effort to update information in this website, so long as we ourselves are informed of changes by our suppliers.
The Author accepts no legal nor financial responsibility resulting from changes in third party supplier product and service information.
Any views or opinions which may be occasionally expressed at this website are done so without prejudice and may, or may not, be the opinion of the Author at the time of publication.